We guarantee our location offers you a unique experience for your Kincardine visit. It is the ideal place to experience the Lake Huron Shore.
- Stunning views of Lake Huron, Kincardine Harbour and marina
- Breathtaking sunsets over Lake Huron
- Walkability -- we are where it's at in Kincardine, just park your car and take in all of Kincardine's amenities
- Steps away from beaches, the Kincardine boardwalk and the Penetangore River walking trails
- Directly across the street from the famous Kincardine Lighthouse and the historic Walker House, the oldest building in Kincardine, a restored hotel from the 1850’s
- We are right on Harbour Street, a street that has been landscaped and reconstructed to capture an Old World ambience. It has won numerous awards for urban excellence. It is the perfect place to walk, stroll, sit and enjoy the area
- Walk to a host of special events including Kincardine's famous summer Saturday night Pipe Band Parade, the Kincardine Legion Hall and the Lakeside Pavilion
- Easy access to restaurants and Kincardine’s Queen Street shopping area -- a treasure of rural Ontario’s style
- Let us acquire your tickets to Kincardine's first class amateur theatre facilities (Kincardine Theatre Guild) and our professional summer theatre (Bluewater Summer Theatre)
The Kincardine area, Bruce County and the Bruce Peninsula offer wonderful opportunities to experience nature and the outdoors at its finest. We can help with your arrangements for:
- Golf Tee Times at our four area golf clubs
- Guidance and information for Hiking Trails
- Bicycling and Canoe Trips
- Information regarding local Provincial Parks
and much more!
Please contact us with your needs and we will work to tailor your visit to your individual requests.
And remember -- we are just a 15-minute drive to the Bruce Power site!
Copyright © 2018 Inn at the Harbour
Click on any image to open the Photo Gallery
Inn At The Harbour
249 Harbour Street
Kincardine, ON N2Z 2X9
Kincardine's Boutique Hotel
Reservations & Information
or Click Here to Book Online: